Larry Liberty, PhD
Coach / Trainer / Consultant / Speaker
Request Info/Book an Appt.
Larry Liberty PhD
He completed a Master’s Degree and later a Ph.D. in pursuit of understanding how individuals and organizations can best work together to produce great results. He then worked as project manager for NASA-space station researching how to create “high-performance teams in space.”
Since 1985 he has been the driving force behind the Liberty Consulting Team, working with Fortune 500 companies, government and non-profit agencies around the globe. He has taught in international MBA programs in Switzerland, Austria, and Germany while honing his ability to understand and work with cross-cultural participants from every corner of the globe.
Larry has personally trained, facilitated, consulted with and coached more than 100,000 managers and staff and is the personal and executive coach to many top leaders in the world. His passion for excelling and his ability to bring humor and perspective to each distinctive setting are hallmarks of his approach which includes and supports everyone involved.
Education & Certifications
- AA Degree Sacramento City College
- BA University of California—Davis
- Masters in Public Administration USC
- D., Organizational Behavior and Leadership Sierra College
- Visiting Professor Management and Leadership—University of Applied Sciences, Zurich Switzerland
- Instructor and trainer—University of Southern California